Want to work with us?
Careers at Bounce Kids
Here at Bounce Kids we are all about people. Our patients and our team are our priorities, and we combine expertise and knowledge with kindness and compassion, to build a team that’s just right. We pride ourselves on our employee benefits, including paid professional development, study leave and well above award salaries. We think we’re pretty awesome, so if you think you’d be a great fit, we’d love to hear from you. Use the drop down boxes below to find out more about working with us.
The benefits of working with us:
We have quarterly catch up’s every 3 months with the Clinical Director and Senior Clinician to discuss personal and professional goals. When it comes to career development, a few highlights include:
- A learning plan
- A career progression program tailored to meet individual interests
- Diverse range of clients to develop clinical skills
Our team members receive:
- $1500 annually towards external CPD
- 16 hours of paid Study leave each year
- Fortnightly internal CPD training offered to all employees
The uprise program is offered through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider offering:
- Wellbeing checks
- Access to the Wellness & Recovery Hub within our Bounce Back Physio clinic.
We provide our team members with an excellent Pay package (well above award) > $70,000 + superannuation, including:
- Bonus incentives
- Salary review after 12 months tenure and annually for all employees
- 5 weeks of Annual leave
- Paid study leave