Daniel Russell has been a qualified Physiotherapist since 2018.
Daniel has experience working with children / paediatric clients targeting a variety of areas including:
- Torticollis and plagiocephaly
- Walking and mobility
- Developmental milestones and delays
- Balance, coordination, and endurance
- Strength, muscle tone, and range of motion
- Toe walking, in-toeing, and out-toeing
- Postural control, alignment, and positioning
- Sports injuries
- Fracture management
- Post-surgery recovery
Daniel has worked with clients with varying diagnoses including Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Global Development Delay, Down’s Syndrome, Chromosomal Deletions, and Intellectual Disabilities.
Daniel developed a passion for working with preschool and school-aged clients who experience difficulties with functional skills required for participation in every day meaningful tasks and sports. He strives to provide intervention that is individualized and engaging for all of his clients. Daniel believes that working closely with families is fundamental in improving therapy outcomes.